You can enter orders in the back office and email them to your suppliers. You can save time on your orders by using the systems suggested orders, or PAR level orders to calculate the quantities for you. When you mark an order as delivered it will automatically update your stock levels.
To place a new order with a supplier, first select 'STOCK' then 'ORDERS & DELIVERIES' from either the dashboard buttons or the side menu.
You will see a list of any orders and deliveries you have already entered into the system. To make a new order, press 'ADD AN ORDER'
Select the supplier you want to place an order with.
Any suppliers you have already set up will display in a dropdown list when you click on the supplier field. If you haven't yet set up your supplier you can do so pressing the 'Add a new supplier' button to the right of the field. For more details see Adding Suppliers.
Once you've selected a supplier you can add the stock items you would like to order. You can do this by:
- typing the name of a product in the search box and selecting one of the returned results
- Clicking the Show all supplier products to add all of the products you order from that supplier to the order (see Product Stock Settings for how to allocate a supplier against each of your products).
- Clicking the Suggest order products button to see a system suggested order for that supplier based on your recent sales
- Clicking the Order to PAR level button to add the quantities required to re-stock to the PAR level you have set against each item from the selected supplier.
Note: You will need to have enabled PAR level ordering to see the order to par level button.
Which ever method you use to build your order, you can:
- Add or adjust quantity to be ordered
- Amend the cost price of the product (by default changing the cost price of a product on an order will change the cost price of that product in your system, but you can change this in the set up module if you don't want this to happen).
If you want to save your order and come back to it at any point, just press 'Save Draft' in the bottom right corner of the screen.
When you finished your order, click 'Place order' and you will be given the option to send the order by email to the supplier. If you are placing the order over the phone you can press 'No, just save'.
When your order arrives, you will be able to mark it as delivered, which will update your stock levels.