This article covers how to set up discounts on your back office and select which members of staff (by role) can apply them.
If you have a multi-site dashboard you may want to manage discounts centrally.
To manage discounts go to 'SETUP' -> EPOS', and you will be presented with a list of the existing discounts you have set up.
Press 'Add a new discount' and enter:
- the description for your discount
- Whether it is an amount or a percentage
- The value (unless it will be an open discount)
- The lowest user level authorised to use the discount
- Whether it is an open discount (where the value is entered by the user when the discount is applied)
When all the information is entered press the 'Save' button.
If you'd like to set up further tracked discounts just press the '+ Add a new discount' button again.
When you have added all of your discounts press 'Done' on the bottom right corner of the screen to save your discounts and be able to view and apply them on your EPOS.